Follow by Email

Monday, 25 April 2011

Trains, Planes and Auto mobiles....Plus, Scooters, Boats, Motor Bikes.... Oh, and a Horse!

Well, I think the Tittle says it ALL!!!!!








 And now for today's look around INSIDE....
 Neal and Sarah's 'on suite'
 Start of the Hospital

 Some apartments now have the kitchen's and bathrooms


 A few of the cars are now in the roof top carpark

 Started on the school
 But still a loooooooooong way from being organised!
The wallpapers are spreading out!
So that's it for now. As you might have guessed I have changed the 'one home at a time' and gone for the ALL OUT BUILD!
Reason? Yes, I even have a good reason for doing it this way.....
What is it? Simples.....(simples will only be understood if you have seen the Meerkat advert)
I LOVE this advert!!!!


Anyway back to WHY.... Why what? OK, so Aleksandr can make you forget what your doing!!! We are talking doll room peopalez! If I do one home at a time and then need to move/change things I will find it harder to do than if I do it all at once! So
1. Sort the furniture into each home/ business
2. Fix the walls and floors
3. Decide who will live in each home/ work in each business 
4. Place furniture
5. Paint furniture as nessassery
6. As the above progresses I will continue to buy more furniture.... looking for the good stuff mostly FR stuff RC table and artist pieces by Amber, Maryann, Smidge House, etc
7. Change it all anyway!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. You've been a busy woman! Great progress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I LOVE your vehicle scene. I'm about to post about a particular vehicle on my blog. But wowza. Love the variety in your photos.

    And looking forward to the growing of your doll community. I mean the settings, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My dolls are so deprived! LOL
    Valerie

    ReplyDelete