Progress....>>>

Well having given it some (a lot) of thought and trying to decide where to start I decided on Neal and Sarah's home!
For those of you that don't follow my doll stories 'The Priors' Neal and Sarah are my two main characters. To read more about them or my stories check out my website SUWI'S PLACE the stories are all under the link THE PRIORS I also have some more 'adult' stories in my UNCUT section (you will need to be a member of my site to read these)
So back to some pictures for today.....

 My plans.... I'm getting to the stage where I can't make head nor tail of them so deep breath and chill out!!!!
 So much wallpaper.....
I had to label all the rooms so I don't forget what's what!
 Supermarket
 Bank
 windows
 Beach
 Oh, look that's a hospital in the making!!!!
 Garden .....stuff!
 MORE garden.....stuff!
 Ahmmm.... I think this will be a boutique?
 More boutique
 Restaurants and CafĂ©'s
Wall...walls and more WALLS!

And now for the first in my new mini series of THE PRIORS..... this will be all about the people of The Priors moving in!      PART ONE



Comments

  1. This is amazing. you are so well organised. I love your doll room and your plans are so neatly laid out. I love doing that sort of thing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

More Wardrobe ideas

Simple Wardrobes And Storage

Prams/ Stroller or what ever you call it!... Painting Plastic