NEW...Mini Brands Home

 I received my first three mini brands HOME today.

Also received three of the Mini Brands Garden I will review them separately.

I think these will work better for 1:12 scale dioramas I'm sad to say. BUT ever the optimist I do think I can work with most items in my 1:6 scale world.

Each ball come with five blind bags. You know the furniture is going to be very small as it comes in these balls but I was optimistic that some of the other items would be OK.



Eggs will work
Kitchen scales (mini) Might work for a drug dealer?
Soup mug for those that are on a diet
Rolling pin not to bad a size
Table? Maybe a cake stand or a plant stand?
Bento lunch box ...child's size?
Basket, not going to get a very big snake in here maybe better for flowers?
Air Diffuser looks to be an OK size
Small food container, well these are always useful whatever the size.
Mirror for on a dressing table as it has a stand or remove the stand for on a wall.
Magazines... handbag size, we do have them this size in UK.
The box is a good size
The microwave is a bit... micro! Still think it could work though.


Blender... Single portion, box is a good size.

So that's it in my three balls.
Here's the booklet






Tomorrow I'll post the garden balls.

Comments

  1. So glad to see these in Barbie's hands...which makes them all TOO small, except for the mirror! Thanks, Saucy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for looking, I thought having them in her hands would help.

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the heads ups on the size

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the advice of the new balls for the home. Something think about if you are adding to your home decor. Juanita Suchanek

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the size review with Barbie!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

More Wardrobe ideas

Simple Wardrobes And Storage

Painting Plastic