Mini Verse

So long since I posted May 2022. But now I'm back and I'm hoping to post a lot more (Yes, OK said this before) but the intention is there.

This post is about Mini Verse mini's and the Mini verse oven.

I have only just started making mini's even though I have had some laying around for a while now and the oven too. 

The mini's are very easy to put together with pretty much idiot proof instructions. We made these over a couple of days. Basically you follow a picture and put this together at some stage add resin (supplied)  and it goes hard in the sun. Or if you have the oven pop it in turn it on and five minutes later ... it's 'cooked.'

I had these with my daughters so might not be called perfect but my daughters had fun and that's what counts.



Now you might have spotted that the oven unit has had a little facelift. The unit comes with two removable backgrounds. I covered mine.

I just used sticky back plastic tiles


The unit like so many fashion doll diorama items are on the small side so I added a base to make it more the right size. I glued 3 pieces of 10mm foam core board together and covered with black sticky back plastic. 

Then I cut a hole in a 5mm sheet of foam board and added the window for interest. Covered both sides of the board with sticky back plastic tiles and I was done.









Please excuse the over the top side walls I just used what was handy! 



 

Comments

  1. Don't feel bad. I've not been posting on a regular basis either. And I have made the same New Year's resolution as you....to make the effect to get back on my feet and post more often! Good to see you back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, good to know it’s not just me

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

More Wardrobe ideas

Simple Wardrobes And Storage

Painting Plastic