Tiles

Same kitchen as last week but with the cupboards turned around to show the white side and a different style of decoration.




 Isn't he handsome? His name is Finn and he is an OOAK re-paint by Dawn One Sixth Sense  LINK






 And now onto tiles
 These are some of mine

 Look for sample tiles on ebay

 Or the discontinued shelf in DIY stores

None of these were purchased with a specific room in mind .... just might come in handy one day?
Just an idea but if you keep a lot of your unused goodies boxed away take photo's and keep them in a file for reference
 You can by sheets of the small mirror tile in hobby stores and these are sticky back are very easy to cut and use on a tone of things
 A few ideas

This bar I made for Darius's Bar and night club




Gloria bar before I 'messed with it'.... by the way if anyone has one of these spare I'm interested!


Wallpaper tiles for floors or walls

 Sticky back plastic squares

 Patio tiles






Comments

  1. Sue, I adore your ideas. I don't remember seeing tile this small. You can bet I will be watching out for them now! The bar is fabulous! Just one thing...could you put a barrier around the downstairs staircase so Darius' guests wont fall down them. LOL
    The black and white tea set is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOOK AT WHAT I FOUND!
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/GLORIA-DOLLHOUSE-FURNITURE-HAPPY-HOUR-DRINKING-BAR-STAND-SET-FOR-BARBIE-/301126458975?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item461c891e5f

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hola, quisiera algo asi, son preciosas tus habitaciones, y cocinas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello from Spain: I like your work and so creative ideas. Great idea. I love your kitchen. The garden looks fabulous. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great ideas here, this is something I haven't done yet!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

More Wardrobe ideas

Simple Wardrobes And Storage

Prams/ Stroller or what ever you call it!... Painting Plastic