Making a glasses Stand

First off I've hurt my back decorating my daughters room and this has messed up my doll building! *sigh*... lets say it again *SIGH*
I have been painting more toilets though... but bored with them now soooooo
For this week I'm going to take you back in time to a little something I made some years ago 
A glasses stand
You will need a Toblerone tube
A Fashion Royalty stand
Sticky back plastic
A large needle
Fake mirror
Glue


  1. Cover the Toblerone tube with sticky back plastic
  2. Cut a piece of 'mirror to size and glue on one side
  3. Use a pair of glasses to get dimensions and make pairs of holes for the glasses arms to go through using the large needle
  4. Make a hole in the centre of the Toblerone base for the pole to go up.
  5. If you need to make the base more solid you can always add a triangle of foam core board.
  6. Slide the Toblerone box onto the stand and fill with glasses!
 Short but sweet this week (get it? sweet.... Toblerone is chocolate... OK, I give up)

Comments

  1. Hello from Spain: great idea. I'm going to copy you. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heyyyy, how did you know I needed just that! LOL Thanks :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yo are very talented keep up the good work
    http://roseale.blogspot.com/2013/11/trissan-finds-dress.html
    http://rottenrichdollsofrozenburg.blogspot.com/
    these are my blogs

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

More Wardrobe ideas

Simple Wardrobes And Storage

Prams/ Stroller or what ever you call it!... Painting Plastic