I have been painting more toilets though... but bored with them now soooooo
For this week I'm going to take you back in time to a little something I made some years ago
A glasses stand
You will need a Toblerone tube
A Fashion Royalty stand
Sticky back plastic
A large needle
- Cover the Toblerone tube with sticky back plastic
- Cut a piece of 'mirror to size and glue on one side
- Use a pair of glasses to get dimensions and make pairs of holes for the glasses arms to go through using the large needle
- Make a hole in the centre of the Toblerone base for the pole to go up.
- If you need to make the base more solid you can always add a triangle of foam core board.
- Slide the Toblerone box onto the stand and fill with glasses!