I'm Back!

Yes, I know MIA for the last couple of weeks .....kids!!!! But they are back at school/ collage now so things should get better? OK, so here's hoping?
So I have PICTURES
 Starting on the second floor at the hospital
 First I needed to get some walls papered and flattened out!
 Oh, and I cleared the centre shelf ready for the beach
 and park
 This is the ground floor of the hospital Cafe

 Food looks good
 Poor Rico is waiting for the lift (elevator) trouble is it's not made yet!


 The wall has not been fitted yet and one day it will need a door!!! LOL Not sure your going to get in to see the doctor without a door?
Doctors consulting room


 Oh, look the lifts arrived!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More Wardrobe ideas

Simple Wardrobes And Storage

Prams/ Stroller or what ever you call it!... Painting Plastic