Been to tired to post an update >>>>>

It's very warm (mid 70's) for the time of year and my system is still running on winter mode! LOL
Doll room coming along well posting pictures showing up to Monday
























That back shelf is 2foot deep and 12 foot long and they are 5 high.... that's quite a lot LOL! Still got all the boxes in the study to unpack and I have 50 A1 foam boards coming Thursday so I can start putting the doll rooms together......
And now for a couple of 'just because' pictures





 Off to bed now and starting on my doll room proper tomorrow!

Comments

  1. Wow there's a lot of progress there. I can't wait to see the rooms once you get started with those :O)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

More Wardrobe ideas

Simple Wardrobes And Storage

Prams/ Stroller or what ever you call it!... Painting Plastic