Lets go shopping with TEMU

 I love to shop and Temu has great stuff for our dolls. All items I will be looking at are for use in my 1:6 scale world. Temu unlike Ali Express is mostly free shipping.

These tables come in black or white the black one was broken at the base and I was given a refund with no issues, I then very badly glued it together. The tops come as a separate piece and have a protective covering. Unfortunately on this occasion the table was left a little staticy and with seven cats it showed! The table are £5.98 each.
The rugs have a lovely soft feel and a very pretty colour the photo does not do them justice £1.88 for two.

Bo Ho tile effect sticky back for walls or floor £3.77
Grey mouse mat rug with rubber backing £3.48
This round mouse mat (rug) looked better on the site but I think I can work with it £2.18.
Now I included this shoe glue as I have a few Integrity doll shoes that have come apart and I want to see if this will work? For 69p it's not a lot even if it is rubbish.
Magazine/book rack £6.48 was expensive for Temu but the size is good so I guess it's worth it.
I have seen these on pretty much every Temu doll video juicer and coffee maker in blue (they had other colours) £3.48 each.
This knife set is mettle and I just LOVE it! £5.48 and I think that's a good price.

Glass vases £2.48 for two.
The butterflies are nail art and I think these will be a lot of fun in dioramas £4.04.
Asian tea set made of some sort of mettle £5.98.
Heavy mettle vase £2.18
Pretty little glass vase £1.88
Boxes of chocolates. box comes flat and is easy to put together. The mini bars of chocolate  are loose and you rap them yourself. £3.59

The boxes again come flat and are easy to make. Comes with eight bottles of whatever it is you order £2.98 a box.

The Pringles all come wit wonky bottoms (don't we all)
but the fun bit is the lid comes off and you get Pringles £4.48 for four.
 The windows are just so pretty not sure if I will make a church or maybe a church conversion with the windows? Or I might just make a backdrop? A pack of ten windows £1.98.


Light up lights £2.78 each


Second style of light up lights £2.98 each

And finally my Oops! This little coffee maker set is 1:12 scale £4.98

 

I will be showing all these items and the Ali Express items in dioramas with dolls so you can get an idea of how they look. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More Wardrobe ideas

Simple Wardrobes And Storage

Painting Plastic