I have been shopping at Ali Express

 As the title says I have been shopping at Ali Express. Been looking at thing on Ali Express for a while and brought a few things over the years but of late shopping at Ali Express and TEMU have ramped up. I think I might be done for now...but never say never!

I know you can see a TON of opening stuff on YouTube but well, I can't do videos to save my life and as I have no one that can help me I will stick with photos.

All prices are in UK pounds and may vary with the exchange rates. Also most add postage or you need to spend a certain amount to get free postage. Another thing with Ali Express it's a group of stores that sell independently so not only could you end up with more than on package but pay separate postage too.

Oh, and before we start small confession I have 14 items in my Ali Express cart....  oops!

All the items I purchased should be 1:6 scale but sometimes well things don't work out 

Will start with my oops! The water dispenser is way to small more 1:12 scale.

This fabric is perfect and very soft I look forward to covering plastic seating and maybe making a headboard with it. Handbags are another option. It comes in 14 colours and is priced between £4.49 and £6.40 a piece 30x135cm. 

This black leather look fabric is nice and thin with a self adhesive backing lots of colours and priced at between £2.01 and £2.47 size is 20x138cm.

A floor mop/cleaner thing with a swivel head.£3.90 and stands 20cm
I just love tiny and these sure fit the bill. Little tiny nozzles £4.29

I purchased two sinks at different times. Love them both and the water that makes it look like the tape is running This sink was £4.20 and taps £3.17

This sink was £3.90 and the brass looking tap £5.71
The shower although it says 1:6 scale I do think is a little small but usable £4.22
Four piece bathroom set with stick on labels £5.09
Bathroom set with make up comes in the clear perspex tray £2.45
This set also with tray is £2.36
Next up a few molds round ones are a cup and saucer £6.61. Next is a muffin mold with four cake sizes £1.93 and the flat thing with the pink scrapper is a lace mold £1.72
Not even dolls can go with out toilet paper and these packs come in pink or blue £1.40 each.
These keys are pretty cool and very small £3.74
Love the scissors not sure if I will use them in the school or the hospital? But the 98p for two I might order some more?
Talking of hospitals masks £1.89 for 10
Not sure the stereoscope will be big enough but the other stuff will work £3.53
Are your dolls getting overheated? Need to check their temperature?£4.89

These books are very well done £3.78 for 6

Six cups in three styles £3.99
I got a bit mixed up with these 2 bags 98p or 5 bags for £1.50
Last on the list 6 bowls of Chinese food I brought two sets and the contents vary. £5.01 a set.




 This is it for Ali Express, I will be showing everything in mini dioramas and with dolls but still to get to that, so this way you have something to look forward to... or not!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More Wardrobe ideas

Simple Wardrobes And Storage

Painting Plastic