Hospital Beds...and more

I have started to re vamp my hospital as I brought an ambulance ...OK so I had an ambulance so needed an A&E department.



Yes, my ambulance had a small re-do!

Ground floor of the hospital has the cafe



Consultants office


 Toilets and lift to the other floors



Reception and the entrance to the Emergency department


 I'm still working on this section the actual A&E department. These are the beds I had from the old wards and I need to re do them. 



Now the other beds are hospital beds that I will be using for the hospital wards. The trouble is they are very low to the ground


Even by adding a mattress they are still to low.


So this is where my conundrum starts.... how do I make the legs longer?


I'm using what's called 'Straw Pipe Kits'





































I have worked out how to make them taller. But now need some little wooden dowels to level out the legs. I also think I will spray them white when/if I even finish AND I need side bars to keep them from wobbling. The bed on the right was taller anyway so did not take much to adjust.





Below is a Sindy hospital bed, you can find them on E.Bay for about £30 including the hospital. 





Not my photo

This is a Barbie hospital bed from waaaaay back




(Not my photo)
 
 

Don't forget to check out my Facebook groups...

Fashion Doll Dioramas  

https://www.facebook.com/groups/suwis.diorams

And Mini Babies and fashion Dolls

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1665300698934541 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Mini Baby advent Calender

More Wardrobe ideas

Simple Wardrobes And Storage