New Look Hospital

Once I had done a re-vamp on my ambulance 

I needed an Accident and Emergency (A&E) department and this would involve a lot of moving around (as detailed in a previous blog) https://saucy-suwi.blogspot.com/2019/11/back-in-my-diorama-world.html 
Once I had moved things around I had room to start my ground floor for the hospital. 
(Old ground floor of hospital)



I gave the whole thing a complete new look. 
First up I needed a new floor, the original floor was foam board covered with paper. This had warped over time so I replaced it with sticky back floor tiles, these give a more solid floor. I re-covered the walls with new paper. I use mostly free sample paper that I get from DIY shops. 

I left the cafe covered as it was.

This is covered with a self adhesive tile covering. 

I replaced the ceiling with new lighting.
I now have a much larger waiting area with a check in desk.

Then there is the all new A&E department built in the extension. 



At the front next to the cafe is a consulting room.

This I need to move when taking photo's of people waiting for the lift or visiting the toilets.

There is still a way to go before this is finished as I need to make curtains to go around the beds (for these I will be using some thick wire and 'J cloth' style curtains).

I also need some emergency equipment.
In the reception area I need a couple of computers and a sign next to the lift saying what's on each floor.
For these I need my printer and I have only just been able to make room to move it so I can use it! *sigh* Oh, to have enough room to work!

While moving all the ground floor stuff around I thought I might just tidy up the other floors...HA like I could 'just' do that!



So now I'm ripping ALL the hospital out for a re-vamp!

Short not very good video of the ground floor of my hospital


Comments

  1. Busy night in the ER....great start and an entire hospital...my goodness!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Sandi....one day I will be ready to move on but I just can't stop messing with the dio's I've already done!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

More Wardrobe ideas

Simple Wardrobes And Storage

Painting Plastic