Happy 2013

First post of the year
It's been so long since I had any time in my doll room I was starting to forget what was in there! So yesterday I had some time and thought what better way to spend a grotty cold winter day in England than give the doll room a quick tidy and take a few pictures
Silly me like it could be THAT easy!!!!!
I had been putting the odd thing or two in there since I came back from vacation in November
So it took me the best part of the day to get ...
From this 
 to this

 From this
 to this

From this
to this
This is where I hope to start work next, the ground and first floor will be the home of Luke and Eden once they get married
Next post I might actually have some good stuff????

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL

Comments

  1. Hello from Spain: Happy New Year. I like your new projects. Your game room is wonderful. You have many awesome accessories. Glad to have you back on the blog. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Squee! I love your doll room! You won't believe this, but I woke up quite early yesterday morning and spent someof the morning looking thru this blog's entries, I have enjoyed it so very much, especially how you set up the nightclub, the schoolrooms, and Neal and Sarah's house! I was hoping you would post more pics! Went thru the same thing myself as I had to take down the dolls' Christmas trees and shop displays...Happy New Year! Great to have you back !

    ReplyDelete
  3. That space is absolute dolly heaven!!
    Love love love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg I wish I had half that space.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

More Wardrobe ideas

Simple Wardrobes And Storage

Prams/ Stroller or what ever you call it!... Painting Plastic