My Mini Baby advent Calender
OK, so might be a bit early for this but mine came yesterday and... yes I opened it! I found mine on Amazon UK £19.99. I love the artwork, but not but not very winter/Christmasy? Now as it says on the box you can get 2, 3 or 4 babies in the box... I only got two! There are 30 items shown on the box including six dolls. Some are new items but most are from other collections. Definitely a beach vibe. New items are the three pairs of sun glasses, beach towel, Fur heart, and the fluffy cloud is bigger than the one that came with the Valentine sets. Then there is the umbrella that came in the pool set...well we get the umbrella but not the pool? I guess you can lay the baby on the towel and use it that way?
Wow, now we know what you have been busy doing. Where on earth did you get those super little tents? Love the tree and forest background really works well! Hugs, Sandi M in Chicagoland!
ReplyDeleteThank you, Sandi. The tents are great aren't they. They are for cats! You can find them on E.Bay and some pet shops. The great thing is they are not expensive.
DeleteI have love your dioramas for a longtime! I first notice you on Doll Divas board and then on flickr and now on FB too! Glad to find you in so many places!
ReplyDeleteThank you, yes I do get around LOL
Delete