Just a quick update......>>> Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps - March 13, 2011 Well, the doll room has now arrived but I think it still needs a little 'tweaking' before we are ready to move in! Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments MartC13 March 2011 at 08:50How exciting ! Can't wait to see the end results. I also read where you had quite a scare with an illness. So happy that you are feeling better. Hugs, MarCReplyDeleteRepliesReplySuwi13 March 2011 at 09:04Thanks, MarC! Getting there slowly!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplymarta_black14 March 2011 at 14:15This is so exciting. I'm so happy for you! I'm going to make my husband keep up with this so he may help me do the same. :)ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
How exciting ! Can't wait to see the end results. I also read where you had quite a scare with an illness. So happy that you are feeling better.
ReplyDeleteHugs, MarC
Thanks, MarC! Getting there slowly!
ReplyDeleteThis is so exciting. I'm so happy for you! I'm going to make my husband keep up with this so he may help me do the same. :)
ReplyDelete